Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Charms of Travling with Ones' Mother

  Where oh where to begin... it has been interesting to say the very least... in an opening line.
I, who so very rarely spends the day with my mother, who finds more joy in a life 135 miles away...for obvious reasons to anyone who has "one of those" mothers; have or has (you apply correct grammar, I am tired...and drunk-ish) been filled...no, been side-swiped with an abandoned and perhaps, nearly condemned sense of capability. Does it not amaze even you, just how much you can swallow with a willing and influential mouth/throat?

At times, I am at a loss of words...there are times when I have so much to share with my kindred that I do NOT even  know where to begin. Be it rejection, or perhaps self-preservation...I am meandering with the facts that create what is most usually, but not without regrets;  my life. I stammer, I choke, I pray, I try to understand, and did I say,  pray. There are many things about me, that make me an easy target for hatred...but I love...and I dare you to deny that I care. Choke now, if you doubt my sincerity.

B.s aside. I drove. Six hours, even more,  including the stops (BECAUSE my mother no longer allows "smoke" in her car). She is suddenly above Falter. Ah, well..Blessed Be. Grace to those who follow their ideals and presumptions. Again...moving on. Confusion. a conscience will to meander BECAUSE dejection is easier than facing fact and speculation. There are a few humorous stories in here, a few pictures...that I have yet to capture...and I will get back to them...but for now we (I) am feeling the whole of disappointment with just a single CUNT hair of disheartenment. Odd how a night in search of intricacy and acceptance can lead to the feelings of complete debasement and repudiation. Such is life Cousins, such is life. 

Again...this leads me to PURPOSE. Tell me, have you been so G. D. (being gracious) clever to discover yours? I know where it ends for me... but when can you stand up with that mega-phone and shout to Mt. Etna..."Fuck You?" --Make you a deal... Swallow your pride, admit defeat and I will wretch pain til the heavens cease my sorrow and lamentations.  Uh yeah, ... thank you, come again.

To be honest, this is the sole ramblings of one so gracefully forgotten.
*best Paul Harvey voice* Good Day
*Me: Live Spherically, even when "squares" fit the bill.

As an added note: Live. Even with that BBQ stain on that white t-shirt.

I need a cigarette, perhaps the realist thing or emotion I face @ 5:11am but there it is. 
Take me for sweet, and love me for the bitters.

Tonight, I challenge you to  Live Spherically.

No comments:

Post a Comment