Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lazing about in French

Greetings and salutations, it is me coming to you live once again.

It was a fairly slow day for me. I spent the day watching foreign films. French cinema to be exact. I rarely watch foreign films and I must say... I enjoyed it.

I suggest everyone look into "Il y a longtemps que je t'aime" (I have loved you so long). (2008)

After fifteen years in prison for murdering her son Pierre, the former medical doctor Juliette Fontaine travels to Lorraine to live on probation with her younger sister Léa and her family. The bitter, introspective and reclusive Juliette has spent her sentence without any visitors and totally forgotten by her family and now she has problems interacting with her brother-in-law Luc and her nieces. She has to visit every other week her probation officer Captain Fauré and seeks a job to rebuild her life. As days go by, Juliette gets closer to the family of her sister and befriends Luc and Léa's friends, specially Lea's colleague Michel. She slowly changes her behavior until the day Léa discovers the truth about the death of Pierre.

Absolutely brilliant, you'll love it.

_______________________________________________________________

With that out of the way I can move on and tell you what happened to me at exactly mid-night.
I walked into the kitchen, thinking about a male friend who has been dead and gone for several years when out of the blue a Budweiser bottle top hit me right in the middle of my forehead!
Now, in this house, we don't drink Budweiser. We happen to drink Keystone, Michelob, or Bud Light...but never never Budweiser; which coincidentally happened to be Marks' brand. I am not exactly jumping to conclusions... and instead choose to believe my friend was just saying hello.

I think I will close on that note...

Remember to live spherically!




References: IMDb Copyright © 1990-2010 IMDb.com, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment